Dorine, Nathan, Raphaël, Marie, Anne-Sophie et Hannah se sont donc rendus à Bordeaux pour concourir les 1er et 2 juin à la finale nationale. Cela a été une expérience particulièrement formatrice car les élèves ont dû faire évoluer leurs robots pendant les deux jours de la compétition alors que les enseignants n'ont pas accès à la zone de préparation. Ils ont développé de la confiance, de l'autonomie et un fort esprit d'équipe.
Le bilan de l'année est déjà très satisfaisant car face à une quinzaine d'équipes, ils ont obtenu la troisième place. Espérons qu'ils feront maintenant aussi bien à la finale européenne de Robocup junior qui se déroule du 21 au 23 juin à Hanovre en Allemagne. En tous les cas, les élèves y travaillent et toute la classe sera là pour encourager leurs représentants.
La vidéo de leur prestation est ici : https://www.mabelletribu.fr/fr/projects/des-robots-artistes
Et vous pouvez les soutenir !
Hello,in our group we have done the different parts of our robot like for example the paws, the head and the tail.We assembled all the parts together.Today we are finishing the hitting system and the programation of spianok-e ♥
Discobot, monday 6th May
We have finished the assembling of the head and the chest. We have created 2 parts to put the arms and the chest together. We have just begun to program the legs.
Firstly, we have to decide on the choregraphy of our robot and finish the programmation of the rest of the body. Secondly, we have to create the hands and assemble them with the arms.
Today is 02/04/2019
Since last time Félix has finished the work on solidworks, Maïwenn and Anne-Sophie have built the head of the robot in wood (today they are working on the tail) and we have carried on the work on the collar so that the body can move. Today we are preparing the wings to put them on the robot.
Next time we need to carry on the head and put the wings on the robot.
The main problem we are meeting is the time, because we don't have a lot of time to finish the robot.
We have tested different hitting systems and we have had different problems: the height of the system and the distance between the two spikes. Today we programmed the hitting system and we installed motors in the head and tail. Moreover we made 4 legs, the basis of Spianok-E and we installed motors for the hitting system. Next we have to make the other hitting system, find a shell and continue programming.
Since last time, we have created a lot of things like the basis of our robot, the system to hit the robot and also the system to hit the drum but we have met many problems: we have designed a new robot because it couldn't move so now it can balance its body and move with its gravity center. Next we will make the legs, the wings, and the new body which can move thanks to a motor in the center.
We have finished the two legs and we have started to program them. We have made the wings and filed them. Moreover, we have built a lever which can move the head. We haven’t put a tail. We have also made the chest, it’s made of metal and its shape is trapezium.
In adidtion, we will finish the program of the legs, wings and head.
But we have met a problem ; we couldn’t see the wings when they were behind the chest, so we have cut them it, and now we can see them and they move better.
Our robot is now called Airman. He looks like an ibex who, thanks to his horns, can play the flute. Engines placed in his body will allow him to blow two air bombs and then play different sounds by his horns that can move to enlarge or shrink its two large horns powered by two motors. The other 6 engines, including 2 on each leg to advance, 1 engine at the rear of the body and the basis of the tail in the form of a G key so that it can move from left to right, one engine in the neck so that the head can also move from left to right and 2 at the bevels to close the different pipes. Thiéfen worked on SolidWorks for 3D prints with the help of Antonin and Malo. Antonin worked on the tail with Peter and Maxence. Jules worked on the head with the help of Peter. Maxence, Peter and Malo worked on the body and the inner plate. Now we have to make the program because the flute has to make sounds and play music. Maxence, Jules and Antonin are working on the neck and the motors on the inner plate. We met several problems like the system of the flute and the horns of our robot because we want to put the flute system into the head but we have to drill a part of the head and put the front of the neck into the part of the head which is drilled.
Today is 29/01/2019
While Felix and Maïwenn worked on Solidworks, other students built the prototype of the robot in cardboard, we have already made the collar with the soundbox and keys to tune the harp.
Next time we will make parts of metal for the framework.
today, we made some parts for the motors and at the same time we made a prototype of BogdanAKH on solidwork and presented it in front of the class.
Today it's 29/01/2019
During the course we drew the prototype of Spianok-E. We drew the legs, the central platform, the hitting system. Today we started the prototype of the hitting system.
Next course we have to start the prototype of the legs and the whole robot.
Today it's 28/01/2019
we have done 2 legs with motors, it's just a prototype. We are building 2 lever2.0 for the 2 legs, to join the feet and the first part of the leg. This lever was imagined by our teacher. Now we have to imagine a part to join the second part of the leg. And we have to assemble the part and its 2 motors.
The material we will use :
¤ Plastic for : -the ears
-the back and the chest
¤ Solid transparent plastic for the wings.
¤ Wood for the feet
¤ The head with solid transparent plastic.
¤ On the plastic, there are feathers ( on the ear, wings and tail )
or there is fur on the body, legs and feet.
¤ In the eyes there are three LEDs
¤ The electronic card is in the plastic box.
¤ The form of the head is a ball and it is assembled with a box.